Living Word International Church is a UK registered Charity (1113936) and Company limited by guarantee in England. We are located at 213 Bedford Avenue, Slough Trading Estate, Slough, SL1 4RY.
1. When do we collect information about you?
We collect information about you when you visit LWIC Church as a visitor for the first time. We may also collect other types of personal & sensitive information during the course of dealing with you; for example, when you register for conferences or events, and when you participate in Church activities or complete other forms. We may also collect information about your usage of our website as well as information about you from e-mails or letters you send to us.
2. What information do we collect about you?
We only collect data that is relevant for the purpose give in 1 above and may include:
- Contact address
- Contact number(s)
- Email address
- Date of your visit
- Prayer Request
- Your consent on
• If you would like us to keep your personal data
• If you would like us to contact you
- Photographs & video recordings may be collected during some Church events
3. How do we use your personal data?
- To answer your inquiry by post, telephone, mobile phone, as well as email.
- To establish and maintain your involvement with LWIC, including providing you with regular correspondence.
- To register you for events and conferences.
- To send periodic reminder emails. The email address you provide may be used to send you information about new events, services or other information which we believe may be of interest to you.
Note: If at any time you would like to stop receiving future emails, telephone calls or if we have contacted you in this way without obtaining your prior consent, we will like you to contact us via the contact details provide in Section 8 below to let us know.
4. Access to your information
You can request access to the personal information that the LWIC holds about you by contacting the Church’s Privacy Officer as set out below. We will provide you with access to your personal information within 30 working days of receiving your request, unless we are legally authorised to refuse your request.
5. Keeping your Personal Data up to date?
We will keep your personal information up to date based on the information you have provided to us. If you wish to change personal information that is out of date or inaccurate at any time please contact us. After a notice from you, we will take reasonable steps to correct any of your information which is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. If you wish to have your personal information deleted please let us know and we will delete that information wherever practicable.
6. How we protect your information?
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secured. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have implemented suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you in person and online.
The Internet is not a secure method of transmitting information. Accordingly, LWIC cannot accept responsibility for the security of information you send to or receive from us over the Internet or for any unauthorised access or use of that information. We take security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage.
7. How long we keep your data?
With your explicit consent and as indicated on our visitor’s form, we will retain your data for as long as you remain a member of LWIC. If you still want to visit LWIC again but wish your data to be removed, please let the Church’s Privacy Officer know or contact LWIC using the contact details given below
8. Contacting us