Church services resume on Sunday the 2nd of August, from 11am to 12.10pm.
Your health and your wellbeing matter to us.
To attend service, there are some government guidelines that must be observed and adhered to, in order to control the virus and to allow us to be compliant and COVID Secured.
In compliance with social distancing guidelines, only 50 seats are currently available each Sunday, on a first come first served basis.
Government guidelines also require that we keep the names of all in attendance for at least 21 days to help ‘track and trace’ if required. To facilitate this, we have set up an attendance plan of 4 groups based on surname as follows:
Group 1: Surnames beginning with A or B (Sun 2nd of August only)
Group 2: Surnames beginning with letters C-K (Sun 9th of August only)
Group 3: Surnames beginning with letters M-OG (Sun 16th of August only)
Group 4: Surnames beginning with letters OH-Z (Sun 23rd August only)
Tickets will be available on Eventbrite (use link below or Search LWIC Church services in August) from today (Sun 19th July). Please book for the correct date.
Guidelines for those attending Service
1. Please Do NOT book if you fall within any of the following
(a) Age 70 years and over (b) Health reasons (c) Pregnant mothers (d) Childcare matters
2. Face Covering should always be used inside the church hall
3. Please make use of hand sanitizers provided at the church entrance and exit points
4. A One-way system will operate, and this will be signposted.
5. Please note that there will be no congregational singing during service.
6. Bubble/Household seating will be observed and the 1 plus meter rule to be maintained within the church premises
7. The 1 plus meter rule to be maintained within the church premises
8. No Children’s church for now. We will keep you updated
9. Live Broadcast: we will continue online broadcast of our Friday and Sunday services.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Come, for all things are now ready! (Luke 14:17)